Full Circle Custom Cut Patterned / Textured Glass
- Circular glass is often used for table tops. If this is your reason it may be best to use toughened glass as it will handle hot and cold cups better than float or laminated glass, especially hot can create 2 different temperatures in the glass which if glass is not toughened could lead to cracking.
- With the laminated glass option both layers are float / annealed glass with a 0.76 interlayer between them, the layer on the other side of the Waterfall glass is 4mm thick and is the colour selected (Ocean blue only is 6mm). The laminated option lead time is longer due to not being a standard product. The title glass colour is usually clear with the other selected glass adding the colour requested.
- We have made this website as user friendly as possible, just follow the drop down boxes and they should guide you through the process. Please input Diameter dimension.
- Please note although we endeavour to supply your glass to exact size requested there is a +/- tolerance of 2mm.
- We will let you know when your order will be delivered or ready for pick-up from our store.
|Patterned / Textured Glass Type||
African / Desert Sand, Broadline Reeded Glass (20mm Centred Gaps), Cathedral, Gluechip, Kosiosko, Krystalite, Narrow Reeded Glass (10mm Centred Gaps), Rain, Roughcast, Satinlite, Seadrift, Sparkle, Spotswood, Tree, Waterfall